Tuesday, February 7, 2017



 One of my Facebook friend posted this on Facebook the other day and I thought it was ever interest please let me know what you guys think

The TRUE meaning of the Hurricane  (Her-ricane), the spirit of the African woman who has been stolen, beaten, raped,

murdered and thrown overboard the slave ships en route to enslaved lands. This is why all hurricanes start at the same point of exodus of Africa, the post of the Atlantic Slave Trade, and hit every stop where slaves were sold. All through the Carribean and American coasts etc..


 I found this to be very interesting but I am not sure exactly what to make of please feel free to give me your input

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topic: for the Day Should you apologized for something you didn’t do just to get someone off your back?

 I personally believe you don't have to,  but usually when you're facing such a situation there will be some consequences if...