Sunday, October 13, 2013

Driving While Stupid



.

Faith woyee

Driving While Stupid by Dave Barry,

In the article Driving While Stupid?  “Driving While Stupid,” Dave Barry shares his experience of bad driver. He first starts by stating that downtown Miami is home to the worst drivers.  He claims that although some may try to say otherwise, that there is no way to compete with Miami on the worst driver scale.  Barry back sup his clam by giving examples of how he has driven in every major U.S. city as well as in Italy,

After reading this my first complaint is about cell phones. Cell phones are one of my biggest issuers that I have when I am on the road.  It seems like every one out there has one, and they absolutely must use it while driving.  Recently I saw a boy weaving all over the road while apparently trying to reach in a pocket to pull out a ringing phone.  No caring about what kind of havoc  he was causing by moving into other lanes, no time to glance around to make sure he wasn't about to run over a someone. 

I have seen so many curzy drivers, one time I was in the car with my mom a man from behind us.  came speeding in front of us not know there was another car.  front of us and that why we were going slow, because he was too busy taking of his shirt, people don’t think of the danger they are putting themselves and, in other when they are doing those things.  The worst part about it is that they are putting everyone on that road in danger.  Weather it because they’re not pay attention or interested in others things whatever it maybe.

 Two weeks ago I seen a lady trying to put her baby in a car set while she was driving.  Not thinking of the danger she was putting herself and that baby in.  I have seen teenghters speed on the road just because or maybe they had a reason, but still putting everyone on that road in danger.  Watching TV is this last thing I thought I would have seeing someone does.  I even seeing people serving on the road.

Incaution reading this show me how important it is to pay attention.  When I am on the road for my own safety and other on the road as well.
         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Topic: for the Day Should you apologized for something you didn’t do just to get someone off your back?

 I personally believe you don't have to,  but usually when you're facing such a situation there will be some consequences if...